Saturday, February 13, 2010

Babble Wabble Babble !!!!!

And the Lord has yet again failed to shed some light on my misery considering the weather conditions in the city. The increasing power cuts, receiving bills from unknown sources, never ending work hours, and my increasing ability to do absolutely nothing and get tired of the same. I thought I was the most miserable person till Kaushik sent his experiences from the other side of the green grass through youtube. Hehehe!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQlGZFnEulk

I have been engrossed in demonology and possession cause I just needed to convince myself that I need not be exorcised and it is just me..possessed with a increasing desire to be possessed. :)

To my critics, I have finally compiled my E-book cause I thought why should I suffer alone. All the articles have been edited by my Fiancé.

Nikhil E-book

More when I have more

No comments:

Post a Comment