Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Request to Join?


People make a big deal about really stupid shit everywhere. There are groups for the blatantly obvious everywhere on facebook, and if you fail to join a group for a good cause, the assumption is you’re a cold hearted douche or a terrible human being. There’s a group on facebook against rape, as if it’s required of me to state explicitly that I am against it. If I had the energy, I’d make 25000 groups for other things that are completely fucking obvious and see how it goes.

  • Hungry people should have something to eat»
  • Paris Hilton should not attempt to perform open heart surgery»
  • People in a coma shouldn’t operate heavy machinery»
  • Don’t go on a shooting rampage against newborn babies in the maternity ward of a hospital

I expect at least 50000 likes for stating blatantly obvious banalities.

I thoroughly dislike that these bullshit groups exist and that people feel compelled to join them in order to show that they are against something as if someone needed reassurance that yes, rape is indeed a bad thing to partake in.

Don’t invite me to your dumb fucking facebook groups unless it’s at least a debatable issue. No one is for rape you dumb faggots.

No comments:

Post a Comment