Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I sit and remember those dayz, the dayz when everything was so lovely, so colorful.
The dayz when I used to touch heaven as your hair used to touch my face.
The dayz when we used to sleep after a kiss on the phone, and used to wake up with the same.
I sit and remember those dayz when you would rest your head on my shoulders and sleep.
Those spring times when we used to lie down on the grass together. How worried you used to get when I got hurt. How bad you felt when I slept those hungry nights.
I still remember the dayz when we couldn’t meet, time used to stop and thoughts would never deviate.
I miss you!! I miss every part of our small story. That started so simple and had the opposite end. I can feel the pain, the pain of the distance between you and me.
I run alone on that road where we used to jog laughing. Whenever I am sipping a cup of coffee, I order another one, imagining you beautiful face.
I sit and remember the day, when I shouldn’t have treated you like I did.
I know nothing can be done now.
Just wanted to say this for the last time
“I love you, and will love you forever
The place you created in my heart can’t go away
Ill be waiting thou I know nothing can be done.”

I will always miss you!!
Cant even say “see ya soon”
be happy, never let that smile go away..

dhairya!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment