Thursday, May 13, 2010

Yea Right :P

Lately I've been wondering what is going go wrong in my life, because everything has just been too fucking perfect. It's not supposed to be like this. If it was, things would be even better. But lately, they have been remarkably above average, and this is more than enough to set off warning signals in my head.

Things are progressing smoothly, I have a new computer, prospects of my own internet connection, a girl I love who understands without saying, money to buy all the necessities and still have enough for a weekend alcohol binge. I don't know, that pretty much covers all the things I need to lead a perfect life. Maybe others see it differently.

Nevertheless, this has been going on for... well too long now, and I'm starting to build up some sensation of suspence as I wait for the inevitable collapse of perfect state. It is bound to happen. Everyone knows this. Perfection can and will collapse on itself, from its inability to evolve. We'll see. When it happens though, I don't want to be around.

5 comments:

  1. I like.. :) However, if everything is perfect, the best thing to do, according to me, is sit back and relax and enjoy, while silently thanking everything and everyone who made it happen - including yourself. It will change for sure but one derives the most out of a perfect moment by being completely in it. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to say the same^.

      If it's perfect, Nikhil, live it. You think about the time when it will be all over, you're doubly living the bad times then, no? And, yeah, no more preaching. I'd rather congratulate you. Hope your perfect life is better than it was 1 and a half years ago. *smiles*

      Delete
    2. Thank you Nayana and Vaishali.

      Nope Life is not any better Vaishali. I wish I could go back.

      Delete
    3. Waah, life at its perfect mode!
      Saawrrriii, I'm a bit late here!
      Well, what would be my perfect state of life? Don't know! Till now have only concluded that Life is a Bitch, sometimes it barks, sometimes it bites!

      Coz...

      It has never treated me right :D :P

      Glad to know someone could actually be in a blissful state :)

      Delete
    4. Thanks sweety. Life aint all that great now. It was when i wrote the post, I was in a state as what most alcoholics call "a moment to clarity".

      Delete