Friday, July 3, 2009

Cliche Means Weird

It’s so easy to label some one as ‘weird’.

Girl A – “Gosh! He’s so weird he didn’t even ask me for my number”

Girl B – “Gosh! He’s so weird he asked ME for my number”

(Cold pause)

(Giggles)

Chorus - “He IS weird!”

It’s even easier to laugh off a difficult situation.
Scene 1

You and your boyfriend’s cozy picture

Villain- your over-protective brother

Tragedy- he gets hold of it
Scene 2

The Taliban Bro. – “WHO THE HELL IS THIS!!”You –“These are my two friends”
Scene 3

Laughter, laughter……

And there are people who would laugh at anything be it someone tripping over something, a slight slip of tongue basically at some one else’s cost.And there are people like me who have the ability to find humour in the mirror
Laughter comes in different shades and the best one is that howling one which embarrasses “khul ke hassi” itself. It’s too contagious and you try your level best not to go beyond your sophisticated giggle. But your wilderness escapes leaving you red, teary and with a tummy ache!
That’s what is being crazy, over the edge! Believe me this world is so much better on the crazier side. The senseless giggles, ear-blasting laughter and not too forget the foot stomping, belly hugging!
Oh yes! I am a laughter fanatic, I can make any one totally annoyed just by the “hehehe” I do. And if my company is good well…we are a riot!
I hope you had atleast a smirk on your face while reading it. And I’ll be cracking up just seeing your twisted smile! Don’t be such a miser, smile big and nice and come on give me some teeth. Oh yeah! That’s goooooooooood!
Who says jokes can’t be funny if they are not dirty. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment